Monday, November 10, 2014

Birthday Party for a 1 year old

I honestly can't believe my baby is 1... Wow how time flies...A few months ago I went looking for a cute little "I'm One" shirt and I came across this one from LilChickandLilDuck. Isn't it cute?! From there mustaches were on my mind... So we did a simple black and white Mustache 1 year old Party for my cutie... I wanted everything black and white, including the food... So we served Oreos, Fudge Striped Cookies, Homemade chocolate cupcakes with a white butter cream frosting, marshmallows, tootsie rolls and vanilla gold fish... All with a dollop of cookies 'n' cream ice cream... All the paper products were from Target (which I was there today and they still have them).

Here is a few pictures taken by my incredibly talented niece over at "Best Day Ever Photography"

ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment